Subject: Re: [boost] Running b2 on develop needs asynch-exceptions=on
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-16 06:28:12

On 03/16/2015 01:08 PM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> After a recent pull of develop branch, I found that I also need to add asynch-exceptions=on to avoid
> a failure to build
>
> error: Tried to build the target twice, with property sets having
> error: these incompatible properties:
>
>> error: - <asynch-exceptions>off
>> error: - <asynch-exceptions>on
>
> (This is in addition to needing address-model=32 architecture=x86)
>
> b2 address-model=32 architecture=x86 asynch-exceptions=on
>
> I wasn't clear if this thread had come to a conclusion?
>
> [boost] [test] Re: Conflicts when building libraries at root
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2015/03/220552.php
>
> looks as though a fix is still needed?

Since I did not get a response, I went ahead removing all <asynch-exceptions>on from Boost.Test Jamfile,
and pushed to devel branch. Could you give it a try?

Should further changes be needed, they can be done at later time - subject to keeping top-level build
with no options working.

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded