Subject: Re: [boost] what happened to the "tools/regression" directory - and the stuff in it?
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-18 18:00:12

AMDG

On 03/18/2015 03:09 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> Steven Watanabe-4 wrote
>> I just use b2 | less
>
> LOL - for 250 tests with multiple compilers/configurations? and re-run b2
> every time you want to go back and see a previous result?
>
> Seriously - how do other people deal with this?

I was completely serious. None of my libraries
have more than 100 tests, and I don't commit
changes at all until the tests are completely
clean on all the toolsets I'm testing with.
There's a lot of output, but I can ignore most
of it and just search for "failed." When I'm
debugging I generally only run one toolset at
a time. When I run multiple toolsets, it's almost
always a last check that everything's okay before
I commit.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe