Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1_58_0_b1_rc2 is available for testing
From: Jörg Böhme (joerg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-19 06:38:43

Hi,

On 2015-03-13 17:51, Marshall Clow wrote:
> Release candidate files for 1.58.0 beta 1 are available at
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please
> report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

I build boost for QNX/Blackberry10 (with Dinkum lib) and I found some
compile issues.
Some minor thinks for example in
boost/smart_ptr/detail/array_allocator.hpp
is a missing std:: namespace on ptrdiff_t.
Some problems I think, triggers a discussions for example in
boost/archive/archive_exception.hpp is a throw() declaration on
destructor
but on boost::archive::xml_archive_exception::~xml_archive_exception()
not
(it inherited archive_exception).

Should I create a new ticket in the bug tracker and it is possible that
the
issues are fixed in 1.58.0 release?

Thanks
Jörg