Subject: Re: [boost] Boost on Android
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-19 10:40:05

> That's correct :-) Actually I was only waiting for Dmitry to get complete
> coverage for the master tests to make them visible. So.. Are the master
> tests now all running?

We have nine configurations (ABI + API level) now, and all of them are
running automatically for all Boost libraries. However, we'll add more
configurations in the future - we'll add MIPS ABI, we're going to enable
testing with -std=c++11, add separate testing with GNU libstdc++ and
with LLVM libc++, etc. Anyway, what we have now looks good for start.
You can assess it on your own:
https://boost.crystax.net/master/developer/summary.html.

The only thing I'm not sure in is frequency of updates - full test of
all nine configurations took about 7 days now, utilizing 100% of CPU and
memory of our servers. We've parallelized it as much as possible, but we
just have no more free servers to run. Potentially we could decrease
time of full tests run iteration to 1-2 days, running every
configuration on separate server. So we're asking community to support
us at https://www.bountysource.com/teams/crystaxndk/fundraiser, helping
us to buy more servers and run tests quicker. Otherwise, tests results
would be updated once every 7 days, until we'll have more resources.

> If yes.. Can you tell me the names of the testers I
> should open?

All our runners names are beginning from "CrystaX.NET-", so adding
'CrystaX\.NET-.*' (or even 'CrystaX.*') should be enough.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk