Subject: [boost] [GSoC] [Hana] Project proposal
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-22 19:53:53

Dear Boost,

I plan to participate to GSoC this summer with Hana as a project.
Joel Falcou, my mentor of last year, kindly agreed to mentor me
again this year if I make the cut.

This year's project will be much more specific than last year's.
Loosely speaking, the goal is to research compile-time associative
data structures and to come up with a solution that's both compile-time
efficient and which has a flexible interface.

You can find the current version of my GSoC proposal at [1].
Please do not hesitate to make comments if you think some things
can be improved, which is probably the case. I think my colllaboration
with Boost was fruitful last year, and I really hope I can reiterate
this year.

Regards,
Louis Dionne

[1]: https://gist.github.com/ldionne/171e6301ecde63712d8a