Subject: [boost] Release deadlines
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-24 12:00:32

Just a reminder that we’re coming up on a release; and if you have changes that you want to see in the release (I know *I* do), you should get them in ASAP.

Check them into develop, and then, once the tests have cycled successfully, merge them to master.

Please do not merge anything to master w/o permission from the release managers after the start of April (11:59 PM next Tuesday PDT).

Also, if you know of problems with the current state of the master branch that would preclude releasing it, please let us know (preferably *before* next Wednesday).

Thanks for your help with the releases.

— Marshall & the rest of the release managers.