Subject: Re: [boost] Is boost.python dead?
From: Mikhail Matrosov (mikhail.matrosov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-26 10:30:22

Agree, GitHub is a great tool and it will do nicely for this task. And yes,
I understand migrating such a big and distributed project is a very tedious
process. Thanks for clarifications and for sharing your opinion.

Well, good luck, and hope to see new activity in boost.python soon.

-----
Best regards, Mikhail Matrosov