Subject: [boost] Fw: Proposal "Enhanced vector and deque containers" project (GSoC 2015)
From: Nico Hartmann (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-26 20:48:15

A small correction to my previous mail:
The link to publicly access the proposal is: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/nh_/5629499534213120

Sorry for that
Nico

Hello everyone,

as a student with quite some experience developing C++ I finally decided to participate in an open source project instead of
just writing all the code for myself. To do so I chose to join the boost community in the course of this year's Google Sommer of Code.
Therefore I wrote a proposal for the "enhanced vector and deque containers" project that really drew my interest.

I like to invite you to take a look at my proposal as well as the requested implementation of a small vector class (including unit tests)
to prove my capability to write C++ code.

Thank you very much
Nico

project announcement: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2015#a5.Enhancedvectoranddequecontainers
project proposal (GSoC 2015): https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/nh_/5629499534213120