Subject: [boost] MPL and MPL core
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-29 12:43:05

Were the changes to MPL splitting it between a core and the rest of MPL
supposed to be part of the upcoming release ?

Because looking at MPL the 'master' branch is at the previous 1.57
release and there have been quite a number of changes to the 'develop'
branch since then, much of it relating to the mpl/core split. The
'develop' regression tests for MPL look pretty green.

I would like to get bruno Dutra's fix for MPL arity into the coming
release as it has been thoroughly tested on 'develop', but I do not know
whether or not all the other MPL 'develop' changes should go in 'master'
although I suspect not.