Subject: [boost] [mpl] Is BOOST_MPL_PP_TOKEN_EQUAL publicly usable ?
From: Damien Buhl (damien.buhl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-30 04:07:38

Dear Boost.MPL developers,

I was coming up to something really similar to BOOST_MPL_PP_TOKEN_EQUAL
(
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_57_0/boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessor/token_equal.hpp
) in Boost.Fusion to fix warnings that my changes generate in MSVC 8 (
As discussed on this list as *[boost] MSVC warnings for
BOOST_PP_IS_EMPTY in Boost.Phoenix* )

Instead of having a second implementation of the same macro within
Boost.Fusion, is it ok if I use BOOST_MPL_PP_TOKEN_EQUAL from MPL ?

I'm asking this because it isn't documented anywhere and is in
mpl/include/boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessor/token_equal.hpp which sounds
like a private header.

Possibly there are reasons for not being documented ?

Cheers,

--
Damien Buhl