Subject: Re: [boost] [peer review queue tardiness] Cleaning out the Boost review queue
From: Boris Schäling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-31 17:26:24

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:41:51 +0200, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> FWIW Block pointer and Process can be found in the incubator. I'm
> guessing
> that the authors haven't totally given up hope.

I'm fine if Process is removed from the review queue (I'm the one who
asked for the library to be reviewed). The library can still be found on
GitHub (https://github.com/BorisSchaeling/boost-process is still the
latest version; the code hasn't been changed for two years). I'm also fine
if Process remains in the incubator. It would be great if others pick up
the library from where it's left (lots of people worked on Process since
2006!). The library has pretty good code coverage, and there shouldn't be
a single unit test failing (otherwise please open a ticket on GitHub; I
try to pass on the library in a good state).

Boris