Subject: Re: [boost] [where to start][got work for me?][newbee][can I help with something?]
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-02 23:48:39

AMDG

On 04/02/2015 09:21 PM, vivek dhiman wrote:

> So I am not sure what's gonna happen to my GSoC application. But as this is
> my last sem(probably last chance to learn), I guess I can start doing some
> work anyways. May be 1 to 2 hours per weekday and 3-4 during the weekends.
> Is there some work that someone wants me to do? I am new to this. So I
> actually have no idea how to ask/start. But I am happy to be involved.
> Sorry if it is considered as spam. I am ready to learn and make mistakes.

Our bug tracker is here:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/14

You might check the libraries owned by the
community maintenance team.

For the libraries that I own:

If you want to tackle constexpr'izing Boost.Random,
that's a fairly simple task that I've been meaning
to take care of.

I'd also like to review the test suite of Boost.Units.
My recollection is that it's a bit haphazard and
probably misses quite a few important cases.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe