Subject: Re: [boost] [1.58.0] Release candidates available
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-06 05:57:16

On 04/06/2015 09:00 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> Yipes
>
> Looks like accidentally pushed to the wrong branch on March 21 - 22. I
> honestly don't remember how I did this. One can either role back
> serialization to March 4 (cf0d7de) or I can merge in the develop branch
> which is currently passing all tests.

I have reverted 4 commits to master made since cf0d7de and updated superproject reference.

Olaf, could you give current master a try?

Robert, when you do next merge to master, please examine results carefully. I did revert using
'git revert', and 'git merge' might not notice that, so you might have to use 'git cherry-pick'
to bring back those 4 commits to master.

HTH,

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded