Subject: Re: [boost] [1.58.0] Release candidates available
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-08 09:29:36

Would the uber-naïve heuristic -jone_less_than_max_cores work OK-ish (for a desktop machine)?

For those following develop (and rebuilding libraries more often) a user-config setting sounds good.

There are enough other options to specify.

(And convenient and flexible for others too).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse