Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] failing MPI build
From: Alain Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-14 09:44:40

Hi,

I suspect one problem is that the commit
https://github.com/boostorg/serialization/commit/5a94e5e4eb01cd8c941db725e5f89965a91740a9
was not taken into account in MPI.

Not sure how the MPI should be adapted to that change yet. Some
parameters that were supposed to be there only to help overload
resolution have been removed (according to comments in pfto.hpp).

I guess I need to remove some int arguments from the
(save|load)_override methods of boost::mpi::packed_(i|o)archive classes ?

Alain