Subject: Re: [boost] [WG21 mailing] N4453 Resumable expressions
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-17 09:50:47

On 16 Apr 2015 at 14:05, Rob Stewart wrote:

> > An already conditionally accepted library, Fiber, is fundamentally
> > affected by what WG21 are up to here. An existing Boost library,
> > ASIO, is fundamentally affected, hence its maintainer leading out the
> > opposition to present developments. The Thread v5 rewrite is
> > fundamentally affected, and shortly so will be AFIO which fair
> > enough, is not a Boost library.
>
> There was no mention of any connection to Boost libraries. Now that
> you've created that connection, I agree with you.

Sorry. As I discovered in off list discussion about coroutines and
resumable functions as well, the connections which are obvious to me
need to be explicitly stated much more frequently. Especially as it
would appear that the connections in my head are quite different to
anyone else involved in the discussion.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting