Subject: [boost] DLL library: In search for Review Manager
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-19 04:39:54
Boost.DLL library seems ready, users use it and do not complain.
Is there anyone wishing to help with review and become a Review Manager?
Boost.DLL is a C++98 library for comfortable work with DLL and DSO. Library
provides a portable across platforms way to:
- load libraries at runtime
- import and export any native functions and variables
- make alias names for C++ mangled functions and symbols
- query libraries/objects and executables for sections and exported
- self loading and self querying
- getting program and module location by exported symbol
-- Best regards, Antony Polukhin
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk