Subject: Re: [boost] [OpenOffice] [Boost_Document_Library] [GSoC'15] Unable to compile and run the examples in the OpenOffice SDK
From: Abhinav Tripathi (ee130002001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-23 07:14:18

Thanks Rob.
.

 Have you tried searching for a directory named LINUXexample.out?

Yes I did!. It exists in the sdk folder. And contains several other
folders like bin,misc,inc,obj....
.o files get generated in the LINUXexample.out/obj directory but no
executable is generated in the corresponding ../bin directory.

The ./ assumption is definitely worth reporting as a bug. The rest of the
> issues could be something you've missed, whether because you didn't see
> some file with instructions or because they weren't included in the
> packages you installed.

Well, i followed the compilation procedures. I just didnt follow the
installation ones because apt-get and even PackageManger GUI couldn't find
the sdk packages. So i directly downloaded the .deb files from OpenOffice
site and used dpkg from command line. There were no instructions for using
dpkg though...
.
I will try and install everything fresh OR will use LibreOffice sdk instead
(apt-get is able to find that) because both sdk are similar (or so i have
heard)...
This time i will use your suggestions if i get the same errors...
.
Thanks for helping!
.
Abhinav