Subject: Re: [boost] [boost_document_library] [GSoC'15] How to Start? Any standards to follow?
From: Abhinav Tripathi (ee130002001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-24 16:54:13

Thanks.
.
The page says that "use only std or boost libraries. Do NOT use other
libraries."
While what I am writing would need external document library. Most
importantly, even the GSoC page said to make a wrapper around Libreoffice
or Openoffice sdk...
So, either I should write everything from scratch or I should forget about
getting it into boost?!
.
And why does the GSoC page say to use other sdk if that would prevent it
from geeting into boost?
.
I am just confused.
Abhinav