Subject: Re: [boost] [convert] How to promote it from 'develop' to 'master'?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-26 17:37:03

On 19 April 2015 at 23:09, Vladimir Batov
<Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Daniel James created an entry point for 'convert' in the Boost 'develop'
> branch and 'convert' has been sitting there for quite some time. Now that
> Boost 1.58.0 has been released I would like to have 'convert' promoted from
> 'develop' to 'master' so that 'convert' would make it to 1.59. Is there
> anything that *I* can/need to do to have an entry point created for
> 'convert' in the Boost 'master' branch?

I was just checking the library to see if it's ready for master, we
generally like to have a mostly clean inspect report before adding it.
You can see current issues at:

http://boost.cowic.de/rc/docs-inspect-develop.html#convert

Although that's a few weeks out of date, I'll run a new documentation
build tomorrow, which should update it. If you don't know about
handling min and max macros, that's documented at:

http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Design_and_Programming

Can you also have another look at the test results? Particularly the
gcc 5 errors, which I think is released now. Although I suppose it's
5.1 that matters. For other failures, if they're not fixable, they
should be marked up in status/explicit-failures-markup.xml if
possible, it's pretty limited though, so it might not be.