Subject: Re: [boost] [Master project] Switch from Trac to another Bug-tracking-system
From: Deniz Bahadir (dbahadir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-30 09:11:12

> Are you offering to do the migration to Redmine?

That was not really what I intended. I have not much experience in being
a (sys-)admin. I am a user of Redmine and a few years ago I was
co-administrating a Redmine-installation with an experienced
sys-administrator. (However, this was an already set-up installation of
redmine.)

However, if a change to Redmine is really considered by Boost community
I would help with doing so or, if nobody else wants to be in charge for
that migration, I would even try it by my own. (No success guaranteed.)
Help of a sys-administrator for Boost-domain would be very much
appreciated (and required, at least for accessing the Trac-database etc.)

Deniz