Subject: [boost] Guidance on contributing to BOOST
From: Rohith R (rohithr31_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-03 05:12:06

Hey All

I am Rohith R, a budding developer from BITS Pilani University in India.

Having used a lot of libraries from the STL and BOOST of C++ for my work as
an application programmer and some data science projects, i wanted to
contribute to BOOST by writing some code for it.

I also have experience in writing low-level code for Operating Systems and
I have written some basic drivers for raspberry pi as well.

I want some guidance on this as to where should i start from and on what
area should I focus my library on.

This is a small implementation of vector i made just for fun.
https://github.com/MadaraUchiha-314/Data-Structures-Library/blob/master/Vector/Vector.cpp

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks A Lot
Rohith R