Subject: Re: [boost] [Master project] Switch from Trac to another Bug-tracking-system
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-03 14:29:45

> Most other open source projects demand a login to post any content at
> all.
>
> Logins can come from OpenID, Google, Facebook, StackExchange or a
> multitude of sources to save the user creating a new account.

But not for TRAC :(

Meanwhile.... I think I've solved the captcha issue (at least for IE).
We'll have to see whether it results in a flood of spam or not, can't
figure out the slow response times though.... and they are *very* bad at
present.

BTW, while Git issues look rather primitive, they appear to do pretty
much everything that the current TRAC system does? How the heck you
would migrate from one to the other is a whole other can of worms though....

John.