Subject: Re: [boost] [threads] Unexpected behaviour of Thread loal storage
From: Fu ji (fujimailing_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-05 02:28:05

I went back to problem, in header I have:

extern __declspec(dllexport) boost::thread_specific_ptr<int> Storage;
extern __declspec(dllexport) int tls_value_storage = 10; //for test

In Src I have:

extern __declspec(dllexport) boost::thread_specific_ptr<int> Storage; //
Error
extern __declspec(dllexport) int tls_value_storage;

but here I have error in compiling process, there is ok if there is only
declaration without extern (in other case I have error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externalsl).

In other project I have:

extern __declspec(dllimport) boost::thread_specific_ptr<int> TlxStorage;
extern __declspec(dllimport) int tls_value_storage;

and it's ok.

Integer tls_value_storage is only for testing purpose, it work fine (I can
see variable in other project).

Thanks in advance.