Subject: Re: [boost] Arguing about names in Boost libraries
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-06 19:07:48

On 6 May 2015 at 23:31, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> > It's time for somebody to say this, so I will do it. A C++ identifier
> > name, as long as it is vaguely about what the functionality entails,
> > is perfectly adequate. It does not have to satisfy everyone in the
> > universe. Period !
> >

> I'm really surprised to read such a post on this forum.

Especially as it came from 2011
(http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Arguing-about-names-in-Boost-libra
ries-td3473138.html).

My email reader does this too sometimes, it magically resurrects an
email deleted many years ago. I find it quirky, if slightly worrying
that there must be a bug in there. At least deleting email with this
old DOS era email program is many thousand times more likely to
actually delete email compared to deleting email on gmail.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/