Subject: Re: [boost] Windows XP support survey
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-07 20:40:24

On 7 May 2015 at 15:40, Matt Calabrese wrote:

> ... any chance there are also plans to make the preprocessor more
> compliant? ;) Only half-kidding here... I know that's a much more difficult
> problem to solve for entirely different reasons. It'd be great if there
> were at least some plans for it though.

I'd have thought replacing the preprocessor probably just about the
easiest compiler mod possible. We can even do it ourselves by getting
winclang to feed preprocessed output to MSVC for us!

Two phase lookup, on the other hand, is likely to be one of the very
hardest to support for a compiler like MSVC. I can see Concepts in
MSVC before two phase lookup.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting