Subject: Re: [boost] [all][testing] Regression summary upgrades
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-11 13:53:41

On 11/05/15 19:09, John Maddock wrote:
>> The last category of failures (generic "fail") is for the others or
>> unknown.
>> Currently the "Lib" errors are falling into this category. There are
>> some in Math, e.g.:
>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/CrystaX-NET-apilevel-19-armeabi-v7a-hard-boost-bin-v2-libs-math-test-powm1_sqrtp1m1_test-test-clang-linux-3-5-release-link-static-target-os-android-threading-multi.html
>>
> That's a weird one - if you follow the links it actually says that
> linking the lib succeeded - which leaves me wondering what actually
> went wrong?

Actually there is error "clang: error: cannot specify -o when generating
multiple output files" on building pre-compiled header. It's unclear for
me why link was done after compile failure; probably there is bug with
wrong propagation of exit code or something like that. I'll try to look
into that and figure out what's wrong.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk