Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Problem with BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-12 19:33:12

On 5/12/2015 6:42 PM, Bjorn Reese wrote:
> On 05/13/2015 12:00 AM, Edward Diener wrote:
>
>> BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE does not appear. Needless to say I always want my
>> BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE messages to always appear in the output. Is there a
>> solution to this ?
>
> Add --log_level=message when you run the test.

You mean that if I add '--log_level=message' when the test is run my
BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE message will always appear in the output, but if I
set the environment variable:

BOOST_TEST_LOG_LEVEL=message

before running the test that my BOOST_TEST_MESSAGE message will only
appear if there is an error in the unit test ?

I thought the two ways are equivalent.