Subject: Re: [boost] RemoteCall framework for RPC
From: Alex Marmer (amarmer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-17 03:32:44

Andreas,
Programmer needs to implement serialization for custom data (as it is shown for struct ABC in https://github.com/amarmer/RemoteCall/blob/master/TestAPI.h%c2 )Then advantage of the framework: C++ remote programming model is the same as local.
It can be any transport which synchronously sends and receives data, it is not implemented by framework.Assuming transport is implemented as API like bool TransportSendReceive(std::vector<char>& vChar), then to use framework, needs to be created class like:
struct RemoteCallTransport: public RemoteCall::Transport{   bool SendReceive(std::vector<char>& vChar) override   {      return TransportSendReceive(vChar);
   }} transport;
then client can call transport.CALL_REMOTE(Test)(parameters);
Regards,Alex