Subject: Re: [boost] Some statistics about the C++ 11/14 mandatory Boost libraries
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-18 08:27:15

+1 - and I'm not in the Douglas one either :-(

Compiler and language changes are continuous, not strictly quantizable, and so Boost must continue
to track changes as is has from the start. C++ 11/14 will be followed by C++17 and C++2z ...

I'm entirely unconvinced that the concept of a step change to Boost 2.x is any help at all.

Sorry.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow