Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] Using predef-check on 'develop' problem
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-20 08:13:03

On 5/18/2015 10:57 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:

>>> What I am also seeing, besides the QNX problem, is that for the Android
>>> OS 'develop' tests, using the same predef-check as above, both conditions
>>> are true, yet the -std=c++0x is not on the command line of the tests.
>>

>> FYI.. I haven't stopped working on fixing this. And I have an almost
>> working resolution.
>>

> And it's done, and checked into the predef develop branch. I need to update
> and regenerate docs before I can merge to master though. So things will
> only start working on the develop super-project.

Your change is now working correctly for me on the QNX 'develop'
regression tests for VMD.

The Android regression test results are started a number of days earlier
than the date on the regression test itself so that it will still be a
few days before I can see if your change fixes the problems running VMD
'develop' regression tests for Android.