Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [metaparse] Review period starts May 25th and ends June 7th
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-20 13:02:37

Hi Edward,

On 2015-05-20 02:43, Edward Diener wrote:

>> https://github.com/sabel83/mpllibs/tree/master/mpllibs/metaparse
>
> It does not appear to be a git repository but part of a larger git
> repository called mpllibs. I can clone mpllibs but not just metaparse.
Correct. The Mpllibs repository was created with the same directory
structure as the (old) Boost repository. Metaparse is one of the
libraries there.

>> And a very complete tutorial:
>>
>> http://abel.web.elte.hu/mpllibs/metaparse/getting_started.html
>
> I would like to suggest that since this library is up for review this
> documentation be part of metaparse itself on github.
It is on Github in Markdown
(https://github.com/sabel83/mpllibs/tree/master/libs/metaparse/doc)
format and is in the same repository (and same branch) as the code. The
generated HTML files are uploaded to the ELTE server.

Regards,
   Ábel