Subject: Re: [boost] [testing][teeks] MSVC-14 errors about MSPDB140.DLL
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-26 20:21:59

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> > Were you seeing this same problem with msvc-14.0? Was it just with the
> RC?
> > Did you previously have the CTPs installed?
>
> Happened just with the VS2015 RC. And yes, I did have the CTP installed
> before.

I just installed the RC on a VM image that hadn't previously had the CTP,
and the problem didn't show up, so it is something with their upgrade not
working.

I'm going to try to get my new VM image into production before it cycles
back to msvc-14 again, but I don't know if I'll have time.

Tom