Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [SORT] Parallel Algorithms
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-28 06:50:48

Robert,

thanks by your message and your interest. About to put sort::parallel in
the Incubator, sincerely I don't know what must do now.

As say Steven, I think the logic is to join the two parts spread sort and
parallel in a repository, controlled by Steven and myself. But the spread
sort part is approved and the parallel part not. I don't know where must be
located the approved libraries. Personally, don't have any problem with
any of the options mentioned

My other library ( don't approved yet) Countertree, I will move to the
Incubator when finish the exams of my students, the last week of June. I
will consult the details with Robert (thanks by tour interest and your
continuous work with the Incubator)

About the approbation, I don't know if must open other approbation process
or if depend only of Steven.

As you can see, I am a sea of doubts. What's you opinion ?

Thanks

Francisco