Subject: Re: [boost] Recent changes in Boost policies
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-30 07:36:14

Niall Douglas wrote:

> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/boost-steering

Thanks, I didn't know about this list.

> Read all posts from May 14th onwards. There is even more exciting,
> possibly revolutionary, potential changes being pondered for the future,
> also mentioned in passing on the above list.

I read the posts, but was actually unable to deduce what these policy
changes will be. There must be something I'm missing. Perhaps you can
provide a summary.

On an unrelated note, it was very heart-warming to read this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/boost-steering/WWM6nQ4szSY

and not see bpm (an existing and working implementation of what this
initiative is intended to produce) get even a mention.