Subject: Re: [boost] [metaparse] Review period starts May 25th and ends June 7th - ongoing
From: Bjorn Reese (breese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-31 06:41:56

As this is a formal review, there are some formalia that does not
appear to be in place. I apologize in advance for the pedantry.

The code base does not follow the Boost directory structure, nor does it
appear to use Boost.Build.

The code is not located within a boost namespace.

The documentation does not appear to be in QuickBook.

More importantly, it is unclear to me exactly how much is part of the
review. For instance, are the examples [1] part of the submission? You
only point to the "Getting Started" documentation, but what about the
rest of the documentation? Are both v1 and v2 part of the submission
(and if so, why does it contain v1?)

[1] https://github.com/sabel83/mpllibs/tree/master/libs/metaparse/example