Subject: Re: [boost] Moving the include directory to $BOOST_ROOT/include?(again)
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-02 09:28:56

What about all the existing Visual projects and solutions?

I worry that even your extra environment variable for 'legacy stuff' will cause trouble.

Having been told by David Abrahams that environment variables are evil, and getting rid of
$BOOST_ROOT references,
it now seems that they will be essential.

I'm still struggling to understand the value of the benefits, compared with those risks.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse