Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [metaparse] Review period starts May 25th and ends June 7th
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-03 00:35:47

Hi Edward,

On 2015-06-03 00:00, Edward Diener wrote:
> On 6/2/2015 4:45 PM, Abel Sinkovics wrote:
>
> When I clicked the index.html for the original docs I got a link to
> the tutorial and that's it. Now I see that has been changed and the
> link has been removed.
>
> When I click the index.html for your updated docs I get a page with an
> introduction and a whole bunch of links to:
>
> Getting started
> Tutorial
> User manual
> Library reference
> Versioning
> Performance

That is strange, as it has been the HTML pages generated from the
markdown files for the last couple of years (since the library is out
there).

You might have looked at the index.html of the type-safe printf's doc or
have gone directly to Metaparse's getting_started.html when you first
looked at the docs, as these were the links in the review's announcement.

Regards,
   Ábel