Subject: Re: [boost] Appveyor
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-08 18:38:22

On 8 Jun 2015 at 6:43, Mathieu Champlon wrote:

> I've seen it mentioned a few times on the mailing list. Can anyone point
> me to a boost library (or a library which makes use of boost) which
> builds on appveyor ?
> A find for appveyor.xml in the boost/libs directory does not yield
> anything and I couldn't find a way to search for projects on appveyor
> itself...

https://github.com/BoostGSoC13/boost.afio/blob/master/appveyor.yml

https://github.com/krzysztof-jusiak/di/blob/cpp14/.appveyor.yml

The big remaining todo for AFIO is it doesn't yet XSLT the junit XML
results into the xUnit XML which Appveyor consumes. Otherwise
Appveyor would track unit test outcomes per build too.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/