Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [SORT] Parallel Algorithms
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-11 12:00:41

Hi Steven

I decided to change the benchmarks. I have designed a new compact
benchmark, with an execution time of aprox 3 min.
The results are clear and compact and permit an easy evaluation.

In the attached file you can see the result on my machine

About the licenses. I Included in the benchmark program in the initial
documentation the next paragraphs

/// This program use for comparison only purposes the TimSort
/// implementation, https://github.com/gfx/cpp-TimSort which
license is
/// https://github.com/gfx/cpp-TimSort/blob/master/LICENSE

/// This program use for comparison purposes, the Threading Building
/// Blocks which license is the GNU General Public License, version
2
/// as published by the Free Software Foundation.

Now I am very busy with the exams of my students , but I am working a shot
time every day in the correction of the documentation and in the final
version before the validation.
I hope to have ready soon and begin with the next process