Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Formal review for Hana
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-11 21:03:48

Glen Fernandes <glen.fernandes <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear Boost community,
>
> The formal review of Louis Dionne's Hana library begins today,10th June
> and ends on 24th June.
>
> [...]
>
> Hana's source code is available on Github:
> https://github.com/ldionne/hana
>
> Full documentation is also viewable on Github:
> http://ldionne.github.io/hana
>
> To read the documentation offline:
> git clone http://github.com/ldionne/hana --branch=gh-pages doc/gh-pages
>
> For a gentle introduction to Hana, please see:
> 1. C++Now 2015:
> http://ldionne.github.io/hana-cppnow-2015 (slides)
> 2. C++Con 2014:
> https://youtu.be/L2SktfaJPuU (video)
> http://ldionne.github.io/hana-cppcon-2014 (slides)

Dear Boost,

I have made a version of Hana available online through the Wandbox service:

  http://melpon.org/wandbox/permlink/MZqKhMF7tiaNZdJg

This will allow you to play around with Hana, and compile and run your
programs online. You don't have any reason not to try Hana out anymore :-).

However, please note that the version of Hana available online is slightly
different from the one currently on master, which is frozen for the duration
of the review. The two breaking changes are:
1. the removal of the Traversable concept
2. the merge of the <boost/hana/struct_macros.hpp> header into the
   <boost/hana/struct.hpp> header

You should probably not notice any difference.

Regards,
Louis