Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] the name
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-16 07:24:18

I understand that Louis is in love with the name of his (very nice) baby, but I think it is a very
bad idea for a Boost library for the simple reason that it gives no clue whatever about what it is
or does.

Paul

PS At the very least, would it be wise to ask SAP if they mind?

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB