Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Formal review
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-18 06:55:11

Let's not be unnecessary bureaucratic about this.

If users can make use of nearly all of Hana on one compiler, that's good enough for me.

There have always been things that don't work on all compilers since the start.
And this is still the case - many libraries don't show an all-green on the test matrix.

Apart from library documentation that may advise "don't even think about using compiler Y", there is always the test matrix to guide users about what is likely to work: What You See Is What You Get.

But in the end it is always "Such It and See".

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse