Subject: Re: [boost] Help with the wandbox online C++ compiler REST API please
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-18 20:59:01

Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge <at> nedprod.com> writes:

> Dear Boost,
>
> I've been trying to get Krzysztof's wandbox script turning into a
> generic set of reusable tools for the Best Practices Handbook
> (specifically some Python which will generate a standalone single
> header include from any library, and generic scripting which can
> reduce that single header include to the smallest possible
> representation), but I have a problem which I have failed to
> surmount, so any advice most gratefully received:
>
> ned <at> jenkins64:~/boost.afio$ ./send_to_wandbox.sh
> [...]
>
> Whatever I do, I get Internal Server Error from wandbox. Yet copying
> and pasting the files manually into the web UI works as expected.
>
> I am stumped.

Perhaps you are overshooting the size limit of the JSON payload? I don't
remember what that was, but I remember it happened with Hana so I decided
to strip away the comments before I upload it to Wandbox.

Anyway, I totally suck at bash scripting so here's the Python script I use
to upload my stuff to Wandbox:

    https://github.com/ldionne/hana/blob/41c9d6e/cmake/wandbox.py

It should be generic enough so that you can use it without many modifications.

Regards,
Louis