Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] Another big update in develop
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-20 11:52:32

> There are also errors reported by MSVC14, see e.g.
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/geometry-index.html.
>
> D:\t08\run\boost_root\boost/type_traits/has_nothrow_destructor.hpp(26): error
> C2301: left of '->~T' must point to class/struct/union
> D:\t08\run\boost_root\boost/type_traits/has_nothrow_destructor.hpp(26): note:
> see reference to class template instantiation
> 'boost::detail::has_nothrow_destructor_imp<T,true>' being compiled
That I've also seen, but have no idea what the issue is - the error
appears to not have a proper instantiation trace with it, which suggests
it's happening when the template is first parsed (I've seen similar
bugs/errors with previous MSVC versions). It's also a regression
compared to msvc-10/11/12 which should all be using all the same code :(

I guess I'll have to go and install msvc-14 - when I was rather hoping
to be able to wait until the final release was out... John.