Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Review
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-20 17:21:10

Roland Bock <rbock <at> eudoxos.de> writes:

> [...]
>
> - I thought of switching to Hana's compile time sets, but that seemed like
> a tough thing to do considering that I am using type sets and Hana is
> using value sets. Louis showed samples from Zach Laine which would make
> the transition easier. Actually, something like this should be part of
> the documentation. Maybe it might make sense to have a collection of
> migration examples (before/after code)?

That's a good idea. It's not a small amount of work, but it's worthy of an
issue [1].

> [...]
>
> Thanks to Louis for his library and to Glen for managing the review!

Thanks for your review, Roland. Also, thanks a lot for sharing some TMP
tricks on this list; they were both useful and also a nice inspiration
for even more tricks :-).

Regards,
Louis

[1]: https://github.com/ldionne/hana/issues/142