Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Change broken on Windows
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-28 12:20:14

On 28 Jun 2015 at 12:08, Edward Diener wrote:

> The 8c974800f90dc5f644895f2d7247364710edcf76 change to thread made on
> June 23 broke its functionality on Windows. The changes to lines 642 and
> 659 of thread\include\boost\thread\win32\thread_primitives.hpp is
> obviously wrong. While I can fix locally easily enough this needs to be
> fixed on 'develop' ASAP.

Confirmed at the nightly Boost.Thread build test
https://ci.nedprod.com/view/Boost%20Thread-Expected-Permit/job/Boost.T
hread%20Build/.

I apologise to the list. It would appear that the email Jenkins sends
to me and Vicente when Boost.Thread build breaks has stopped sending
for some reason. I'll go find the problem now.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/