Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.DLL formal review
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-29 18:15:14

On 29 June 2015 at 22:54, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > On 29 June 2015 at 15:11, Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >

> > > The documentation can be found at:
> > >
> > > http://apolukhin.github.io/Boost.DLL/index.html
> >

> > Just a quickfix while I'm reading it:
> >
> > In
> >

> http://apolukhin.github.io/Boost.DLL/boost_dll/tutorial.html#boost_dll.tutorial.executing_callbacks_on_library_unload
> >
> > "// This block is invisible for Quickbook documentation All you need to
> do,
> > is write a simple class that stores callbacks and calls them at
> > destruction:"
> >
> > I believe the first sentence should not have been visible.
> >

> Fxd, thanks!

Another quick note:
you might want to clarify somewhere that this is a header-only library.
"To start with the library you only need to include <boost/dll.hpp> header. "
is useful but doesn't state exactly the same
and I had to look in the repo to check that I didn't have to compile it.

Otherwise the documentation is nice. I'm preparing a review.