Subject: [boost] Boost Graph maintenance
From: Oodini (svdbg____at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-01 17:10:13

Hello,

I've been working on BGL for several days, and I'll probably have to work on it for a long time.

The documentation is not very clear (I suspect it is outdated on some points), and as it doesn't seem complete.

Also, the official maintener, Jeremiah Willcock, hasn't commited since the end of 2013.

I'd like to work on the documentation, in the first time on the organization and presentation.
If I amend the text later, I will need a reviewer (my english is not good enough).

What would be the process ? I havn't participated to any Boost library.