Subject: Re: [boost] Testing InputIterator on the interface
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-05 15:00:29

On 7/5/15 11:13 AM, Benedek Thaler wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> So far, I found these:
>>

>>> 1)
>>>
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/test/blob/master/include/boost/test/utils/iterator/input_iterator_facade.hpp
>>>
>>> I couldn't find its documentation, and does not seem to what I want.
>>>
>>> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_58_0/libs/iterator/doc/index.html
>>

> Thanks for the input. However, I don't think it documents the
> input_iterator_facade class of the Boost.Test library.

Right I missed that.

But I'm not sure documentation is actually called for.
input_iterator_facade inherits almost it's behavior from
iterator_facade. So the iterator facade documentation is applicable
except for three overides - increment and dereference and the equal
operations. These 3 operations are trivial to understand from the code.

Robert Ramey